Parts and Service
Rebuilt Original Parts for Sale
CFI stocks a large supply of rebuilt originals. No core charges, no exchange necessary.
See Distributors page for descriptions of these Bosch distributors and their applications. All distributors are restored and rebuild to factory specifications, with advance curve provided. Note: brown/red distributor caps are NLA - only black are currently available.
BR18 - $540 (add $45 for black cap and rotor)
022 - $540 (add $45 for black cap and rotor)
BR9 - $500 (add $45 for black cap and rotor)
BRS 383 - in stock, email for prices
031/061 - $395 (add $45 for black cap and rotor)
050 - $250 (add $40 for black cap and rotor)
VW 010, 019, & Screamer - $395 (add $45 for black cap and rotor)
VW Bosch (Germany) 009 - $275 (add $45 for black cap and rotor)
Aftermarket (import) 009 w/condenser, points, cap, and rotor - $75
Early 911 (Bosch and Marelli) - ask for availability and prices
Others - many available for VW, Mercedes, Volvo, Alfa, and others
Rebuilt/restored post-1957 dated 32NDIX DVG - $1250 pair/$650 single
Rebuilt/restored pre-1958 dated 32NDIX PALLAS - $1350 pair/$700 single
Limited stock, solid shaft, split, and converted - CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
Type 356A/B - $475 - Rebuilt and in stock - ready to ship
Type 356C/912 - $475 - Rebuilt and in stock - ready to ship
Original Coils - Tested and restored
TK3A6 6V - ask
TK6A5 6V (Carrera) - ask
Prices include rebuilding costs if all other components are in good condition. Costs associated with replacing or repairing missing or broken parts, excessive cleaning, or modification are additional. For other repair work, minor rebuilds, or replacement parts, please inquire. Contact information can be found at the bottom of the page.
Cast iron body, rebuild and restoration* - $250
Aluminum body, rebuild, and restoration - $200
Add new cap (black only) and rotor - $45 (4-cyl) / $85 (6-cyl)**
Replace Bosch ID tag (if available) - $45
Bore and bush or re-bush for radial shaft play (as needed) - $100
* Rebuilding includes stripping/painting body factory black, plated clips and condenser bracket, and new hardware. Standard rebuild parts are new shims, washers, insulators, screws, slider plate, clips, felt pads, and spade. **Rev. limiting rotor available for 911 distributors.
Functional tests include electrical resistance, breaker point tension, cam lobe accuracy, breaker alignment, point dwell and variation, centrifugal advance calibration, and vacuum advance/retard (when applicable). Shaft play is tested and end play is adjusted to <0.1mm as per spec. Advance springs are always inspected, tested for tension, and replaced with new if needed to achieve proper advance curve.
Loaner distributors available, please inquire.
- EMAIL FOR CURRENT ZENITH CARBURETOR LEAD TIMES -
Rebuild with tear-down, clean, repair, and set-up * - $900/pair
* Includes chemical cleaning of base and top, flattening mating surfaces, standard parts are new gaskets, seals, washers, accelerator pump, float valve, idle mixture screws, and throttle plates (butterflies). (Replacement of other worn or missing parts extra.)
Rebuild as above w/plating and cosmetic restoration** - $1200/pair
** In addition to above, cosmetic restoration also includes brightening the base and top, stripping and refinishing the throttle body, resurfacing all screw heads and fasteners, and zinc electroplating all hardware. Clear plating is standard.
- SORRY, SOLEX 40PII REBUILDING IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE -
Full rebuild, restoration, and testing - $235 incl. standard parts*
A/B pump cover top (original 616-108-419-00) - $65
* standard parts are diaphragm, gasket, filter, springs, washers, clips, screws, valves (A/B), valve springs (A/B), and cover bolt. Replacement of damaged or leaking A/B pump cover top extra ($65). Replacement of other worn or missing parts extra.
Early 911 Pierburg fuel pumps - ask
Original Coils (tested and if good repainted with decal) - $150
CFI is located in Penfield, New York
For details and contact information, please email the link below